Hyper Scape is a science fiction first-person shooter that features a Battle Royale mode developed by Ubisoft Montreal and published by Ubisoft.
Hyper Scape is the one and only urban futuristic free-to-play Battle Royale where Contenders engage high and low in close-quarters, fast-paced FPS battles to become the next global Champion.
Built from the ground up as an interactive streaming spectacle, Hyper Scape will change the way we watch video games by allowing streamers and content creators to interact with their audiences like never before. Every battle and every victory will be unique thanks to the participation of fans around the world.
Hyper Scape features an arsenal of futuristic Weapons, Contenders will be able to use Hacks a set of lootable abilities that can be found in the city, these abilities can create powerful options for different playstyles.
From laying down Mines that seek out your enemies, to using Invisibility for a stealthy approach, or even to propel yourself into the air before crashing down on your opponent with Slam. Hacks will not only change how you play, but give you the edge you need to take out the competition.
All the while, the AI Game Master will play global event cards during the match affecting players with a slew of buffs. Meanwhile, the map itself, Neo-Arcadia, will succumb to the Decay as it deletes entire districts. All this chaos fuels the heart-pumping action of Crown Rush as you decide to go for the Crown or eliminate all opposition to get the victory.
Welcome to Hyper Scape where anything is possible.
- 100% Urban Battle Royale: Explore Neo Arcadia's streets and rooftops for intense firefights, cat-and-mouse chases, and unprecedented verticality.
- Loot Your Abilities: Solo or in a squad, in the streets or on rooftops, loot unique weapons and rule-bending Hacks to define your playstyle.
- A Shifting Battleground: Escape the Decay that dissolves city districts. Adapt to random game-changing effects. Fight to be the last one standing, or take the Crown and claim victory.
- An Ever-Evolving Experience: A steady flow of customization options, new gameplay opportunities, and map changes keep the action fresh, season after season.
It's 2054 and technology is everywhere. It helps people survive the day-to-day grind - from neural networks to cybernetic augmentations to burgeoning AIs - but for the bottom 90%, living is tough. Many work for megacorporations to survive - these are the lucky ones. There is only one way to rise to the top...one way to change your lot in life and achieve something better: win the Crown in an intense Battle Royale in the virtual world of Hyper Scape.
Champions connect to the Hyper Scape via a B-Link created by Prisma Dimensions. The Hyper Scape is a gateway to a fantastic future. A place to meet friends, express your identity, and of course, flex your skills in Crown Rush.
- Technical Test: July 2nd, 2020 - July 8th, 2020
- Open Beta: July 12th, 2020 - August 2nd, 2020
- Release: August 11th, 2020
|Minimum (Low settings, 1080p @ 60fps)||Recommended (High settings, 1080p @ 60fps)||High-end (Ultra High settings, up to 4K @ 60fps)|
|OS||64-bit Operating Systems (Windows 10)||64-bit Operating Systems (Windows 10)||64-bit Operating Systems (Windows 10)|
|Processor||Intel Core i3 3220 / AMD FX-4130||Intel Core i7 4790 / AMD Ryzen 5 1500X||Intel Core i9 7900 X / AMD Ryzen 5 PRO 3600|
|GPU||Nvidia GTX 660 / AMD Radeon HD 7870||Nvidia GTX 970 / AMD Radeon RX 480||Nvidia 2080Ti / AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT|
|(Actual install size)||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|RAM||6 GB RAM||8 GB RAM||16 GB|