Hacks are basically abilities, supplementing your weapons.
Hacks are designed to be used in creative ways for navigation, protection, or combat.
List of Hacks
- Need to get somewhere fast? Teleport lets you aim at a distant location and zip there in a heartbeat.
- Leap high into the air and smash back down to the ground, dealing damage to any enemies around you and send them flying.
- Keep your friends close, and this area-of-effect Hack will keep them healthy and ready to fight.
- Too far from cover? Deploy this and instantly put a big, resilient wall between you and your enemies.
- Get the drop on opponents or keep them guessing in a fight by cloaking yourself for a limited time.
- If hostile Contenders get too close to this proximity mine, it'll home in and unleash a devastating explosion.
- Become a fortress and mitigate damage when activated.
- Information is everything. The Reveal Hack will ping the location of nearby enemies for you and your squad.
- Turn yourself into a bouncing ball. Is there really anything more we need to say?
- Q: Do you guys have more hacks planned?
- A: We definitely plan to add more Hacks in the future. Hacks are a key part of creating an interesting and diverse gameplay experience for us, so we'll certainly be adding more. ~Thomas 
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.